A TJC internship provides opportunities for those considering a call to ministry a chance to work up to 20 hours a week alongside staff and residents. Designed internships concentrate on an area of interest or are broad-based. Interns are encouraged to take the lead on ministry projects, provide reflections on experiences, and gain knowledge on TJC’s operating structure.
Is there a deadline to apply for an internship?
Right now, we are actively accepting applications for our intership program. There is no deadline for applying.
What ministry areas can I do an internship in?
- Next Gen (Kids/Students/Young Adults)
- Mobilization (Missions/Mercy Ministries)
- Administration (HR/Finance)
- Discipleship (Life Groups/TJC Men/TJC Women)
- Worship (Preaching/Worship)
What are the requirements for an internship?
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Must have reliable transportation
Can I get course credit by doing an internship?
Interns at TJC can receive course credit for their time! It is the responsibility of the intern to arrange this with your academic institution.
What is the difference between the Residency Program and Internship Program?
Our Residency Program exists to train, equip and send individuals who are preparing to do ministry.
Our Internship Program exists to train and equip individuals who are exploring a general call to ministry.